The Mankato YMCA will be reopening on Saturday, December 19 for individual workouts. Per new state mandates, the following restrictions will be in place when we reopen:
- Masks must be worn at all times, even while working out
- Group Fitness classes will remain on hold until at least January 4
- The pools remain closed at this time
- Racquetball/Handball and Pickleball games are not permitted at this time, as they are defined as a group workout
- The Skate Park will be closed until January 2
The following areas/activities will once again be available with an online reservation:
- Wellness Center and Free Weight Room
- Y-Fit Gym
- Walking Track
- Open Gym for individuals to shoot hoops
- Personal Training
The health and well-being of our members, staff and community continue to be our number one priority. For this reason, we are excited to announce our NEW Virtual Only membership option! To learn more about our Virtual Only membership, click here.
Thank you for your continued support during this difficult time.