Starting Monday, October 5, Pickleball is back at the YMCA.
Please review the updated policies below:
Pickleball Updated Policies
Guidelines to promote ongoing safety and precautionary measures.
- Pickleball game are back at the YMCA; reservations are required for a time-slot
- Time-slots include:
- Monday – Friday 10:30am – Noon
- Tuesdays 6:00 – 8:00pm
- Sundays 1:00 – 3:00pm
- Games will take place in the Red Gym
- One court on each side of the gym; two courts total
- Games can be singles or doubles
- Only one reservation is needed per Pickleball court
- One reservation can include up to six members so that players can rotate between games
- Masks must be worn going to and from the Red Gym but are not required while playing
- Masks must be worn by players watching on the sidelines
Online reservations will be made through Motion Vibe. To create a Member Portal, please click here. You will need your YMCA Member ID. You can find this by logging into your YMCA account or by calling the front desk.
To make your reservation, log in your Motion Vibe member portal. Reservations can only be made 5 days in advance.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org