Pickleball Updated Policies
Guidelines to promote ongoing safety and precautionary measures.
- Pickleball game are back at the YMCA; reservations are required for a time-slot
- Time-slots include (please limit Pickleball to these time-slots):
- Monday – Friday 10:30am – Noon
- Tuesdays 6:00 – 8:00pm
- Sundays 1:00 – 3:00pm
- Games will take place in the Red Gym
- One court on each side of the gym; two courts total
- Games can be singles or doubles
- We have two options for reservations: Drop-in Pickleball and Group Pickleball
- Only one reservation is needed for Group Pickleball
- One reservation can include up to six members so that players can rotate between games
- Drop-in Pickleball is available for up to six individual reservations
- Masks must be worn going to and from the Red Gym but are not required while playing
- Masks must be worn by players watching on the sidelines
Online reservations will be made through Motion Vibe. To create a Member Portal, please click here. You will need your YMCA Member ID. You can find this by logging into your YMCA account or by calling the front desk.
To make your reservation, log in your Motion Vibe member portal. Reservations can only be made 5 days in advance.