Red Gym Updated Policies
Guidelines to promote ongoing safety and precautionary measures.
- The Red Gym is now open (starting July 20, 2020); reservations are required for a 60 minute time-slot
- The Red Gym will be split in half to make two courts
- Each half can only be used by one individual during the reservation or one family or household unit during the reservation
- For a family/household reservation, only one reservation is needed to secure a time-slot
- Members can bring their own basketballs or will need to check out a basketball from the front desk to use
- Masks must be worn going to and from the red gym but are not required while playing
Online reservations will be made through Motion Vibe. To create a Member Portal, please click here. You will need your YMCA Member ID. You can find this by logging into your YMCA account or by calling the front desk.
To make your reservation, log in your Motion Vibe member portal. Reservations can only be made 5 days in advance.