Pickleball Updated Policies
Guidelines to promote ongoing safety and precautionary measures.
- Pickleball game are back at the YMCA; reservations are required for a time-slot
- Singles & Doubles games available
- Time-slots include (please limit Pickleball to these time-slots):
- Monday – Friday 10:30am – Noon
- Tuesdays 6:00 – 8:00pm
- Sundays 1:00 – 3:00pm
- Games will take place in the Red Gym
- One court on each side of the gym; two courts total
- We have two options for reservations: Drop-in Pickleball and Group Pickleball
- Only one reservation is needed for Group Pickleball
- One reservation can include up to eight members so that players can rotate between games
- Drop-in Pickleball is available for up to eight individual reservations
- Masks must be worn at all times, including during games.
- Players on the sidelines must keep a distance of 9 feet from each other.
Online reservations will be made through Motion Vibe. To create a Member Portal, please click here. You will need your YMCA Member ID. You can find this by logging into your YMCA account or by calling the front desk.
To make your reservation, log in your Motion Vibe member portal. Reservations can only be made 5 days in advance.