The generosity of others is at the core of our existence. When you volunteer at the Y, you take an active role in bringing about meaningful, enduring change in your own community. As a volunteer you will be working with other caring, committed people who want to make an impact.
Benefits of Being a Volunteer:
• Experience personal growth
• Give back to their community
• Expand knowledge and skills
• Fulfill community service requirements for school credit
• Develop new relationships
• Gain community service experience
• Learn, grow and HAVE FUN!
How do I apply?
All volunteers must complete a volunteer application, background screening and Child Abuse Prevention Training.
To see our current open volunteer opportunities and to begin the volunteer process, click below:
Areas of Interest
Please note, not all volunteer opportunities are available at all times. Click the Current Volunteer Opportunities link above to see available volunteer postings.
• Special Events
• Youth Development
• Youth Sports
• Summer Camp
Contact Tom Schueneman,
Director of Social Responsibility.