Summer Swimming Lessons are now open for registration!
There are some changes that have been put in place, including that a parent or guardian must be in the water with your child during lessons. This is a requirement for all levels, except levels 4-6.
Review the rest of the new policies below and then get registered online today at https://mankatoymca.org/registration/
- Class size will decrease to 4 participants per class
- Parents or guardian from the same household must remain in the water with their children for ALL levels, except levels 4 – 6
- Instructors will instruct from the pool deck and will only enter the water to demonstrate skills or to rescue in case of an emergency
- On deck and family locker room showers must be used before entering pool
- Hand sanitizer at doorway