- YMCA ID must be used to access the facility
- Non –Member Visitor Passes:
• Non-members can purchase a daily user pass (Maximum of 2 per year)
• We are a membership organization; we need members to provide mission programming.
• $10.00 per day Youth
• $15.00 per day Adult
• $20.00 per day Family
Guests of members:
• Guests will need to register at the front desk before admission.
• For security, Photo ID is required for guests 18 and older.
• Only Adult Members are allowed to bring in a guest. Youth cannot bring in guests.
• A fee of $2 is charge for your guest.
• Member must accompany their guest; and is responsible for their guest.
• A guest must be 18 years of age OR accompanied by an Adult member.
• Members are not allowed to bring in groups of guests.
• The Y reserves the right to limit guest passes.
• An individual can be a guest of a member twice (2) in a twelve month period.
• Abuse of the guest policy; can result in the termination of the membership.
Security cameras are placed throughout the public areas of the facility and grounds. These cameras are recording and viewing various locations and can be directed and viewed from various computers. This system allows us to deter theft and track behaviors in the event we need to retrace an incident for law enforcement.
The Y reserves the right to take photographs/video of adults and children participating in Y programs to be used in promotional materials. If you do not wish to be included please inform the Y photographer.
Member Cameras and Cell Phones:
Consider others before you pick up your cameras and cell phones; others may not want their picture taken. Use of cameras and photo cell phones of any type is prohibited in Y locker rooms.
Proper swimsuits are required in our pools. You will be asked to leave if clothing is determined innapropriate by YMCA staff.