1. All classes require pre-registration unless specified.
2. Fee must accompany class registration.
3. Phone registration is by credit card only. (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express)
4. The YMCA reserves the right to alter schedule or cancel classes.
5. Withdrawal from a program must be made 2 full business days prior to activity start date to receive full refund. Summer Camp withdrawal requires 2 full weeks prior to camp start date to receive full refund.
6. Present registration receipt for refund. There are no refunds after the first class session.
7. The YMCA wants to provide a quality experience in each class and enrollment limits will be observed. Classes fill on a first-come, first-serve basis and members have priority. Waiting lists will be maintained.
8. If class is cancelled because of bad weather or for other reasons beyond the YMCA’s control and classes cannot be made up, credit for that class will be given to toward another YMCA program within one year, if requested.
9. Some of the programs listed are for your information only. These will say “Display Only” – you cannot register for these programs online.
Having trouble with online registration? Click here for some helpful tips