BE A YMCA MEMBER
Membership funds enable the YMCA to grow and develop our facilities and programs. New members and those that let their membership lapse over 30 days pay a Joiner’s fee: $30.00 per Adult & Senior Adult Membership Type, $60.00 per Family & Senior Couple Membership Type.
Annual rate changes (if any) occur each August 20. These are rates are approved by the YMCA Board of Directors and are calculated to cover operating, maintenance, and improvement expenses. Rates are to be adjusted one time for members regardless of joining date. *Notice of change will be posted on website, in brochure, and around the facility.
Membership Type Monthly Rates
Youth $14.50/Monthly (no joiner’s fee)
College Student* $45.50/Monthly (no joiner’s fee)
Adult* (18-61) $45.50/Monthly
Senior* (62+) $37.50/Monthly
Senior Couple* (62+) $55.50/Monthly
*Towel/Kit Service can be added for any FULL PAYING ADULT MEMBER for an additional fee of $8.25 per month. Youth cannot have a towel/kit package.
- If you do not remain a member for the duration of any programming, you will be billed for the Non-Member rate of any programs registered for.
- Memberships are continuous until the members requests cancellation by completing the membership cancellation form.
- Full-time students 23 years of age and under can be part of their family’s membership.
- Only full paying members with an annual membership receive a renewal notice.
- Members receiving financial assistance must reapply annually.
Supporting the Health of Local Business
The Mankato Family YMCA is proud to provide membership incentives for local companies that communicate our goals of youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. By making YMCA memberships accessible, these companies enhance and enrich the lives of their employees and families by opening the doors to the many programs offered at the YMCA.
If your group, business or organization is interested in membership incentives at the Y, please call Kelly Agre at 345-9818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.