BE A YMCA MEMBER
Membership funds enable the YMCA to grow and develop our facilities and programs. New members and those that let their membership lapse over 30 days pay a Joiner’s fee.
Annual rate changes (if any) occur each August 20. These are rates are approved by the YMCA Board of Directors and are calculated to cover operating, maintenance, and improvement expenses. Rates are to be adjusted one time for members regardless of joining date. *Notice of change will be posted on website, in brochure, and around the facility.
Membership Type Joining Fee
Adult & Senior Adult $30.00
Family & Senior Couple $60.00
Membership Type Monthly Rates
Youth $15.00 / Month
Adult (18-61) $46.50 / Month
Senior (62+) $39.50 / Month
Senior Couple (62+) $57.50 / Month
Family $65.75 / Month
Towel/Kit Service can be added to 18+ memberships for an additional fee of $8.75 per month. Youth and FA towel/kit packages are not offered.
- If you do not remain a member for the duration of any programming, you will be billed for the Non-Member rate of any programs registered for.
- Memberships are continuous until the members requests cancellation by completing the membership cancellation form.
- Full-time students 23 years of age and under can be part of their family’s membership.
- Only full paying members with an annual membership receive a renewal notice.
- Members receiving financial assistance must reapply annually.
- College Student Discount: $30 joining fee will be waived for college students with proof of 12 credits as an undergraduate or 9 credits at the graduate level.
Supporting the Health of Local Business
The Mankato Family YMCA is proud to provide membership incentives for local companies that communicate our goals of youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. By making YMCA memberships accessible, these companies enhance and enrich the lives of their employees and families by opening the doors to the many programs offered at the YMCA.
If your group, business or organization is interested in membership incentives at the Y, please call Kelly Agre at 345-9818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancelling your membership
Memberships are continuous until a written request is given for termination. There is no annual contract but members must provide 15 days written notice to the next payment. Refunds are not given for failure to give the YMCA timely notice. It is your responsibility to cancel your membership if you decide to discontinue use of the YMCA facility. Please note; re-starting a lapsed membership of 30 days or more may require a joining fee.
Download and print a cancellation form here or contact Kelly Agre – Membership Director via email: email@example.com or call 507-387-8255.