2021 – 2022 Season
*Members Only Program*
Marlins 2021 Fall/Winter Program
The Program will run October 4 – March 27. Registration begins September 14, 2021.
Practice Time Slots:
Chips – SOLD OUT*
Mon/Wed/Fri: 3:05 – 3:50pm
Bronze – SOLD OUT*
Mon/Tues/Thur: 3:50 – 4:35pm
Gold – SOLD OUT*
Mon/Tues: 4:35 – 6:00pm
Wed/Fri: 3:50 – 4:45pm
Mon/Wed: 5:00 – 7:00pm (Includes 1 hour dryland)
Thur/Fri: 4:45 – 6:00pm
*If you wish to be placed on a waiting list, please complete all registration forms and drop them off at the front desk.
Note: Participants are not required to attend every practice, but we encourage everyone to come in as much as possible.
Chips & Bronze: $350
Fees are subject to change if a swimmer is reclassified after season start.
A $50 processing fee will be withheld for any drops from the program. Withdrawal from the program should be submitted no later than 2 full weeks before wishing to drop to be eligible for any refund of fees prepaid, minus the $50 processing fee.
Questions? Contact Jose, Aquatics Director at 507-345-9804 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your swimmer(s) has a temperature above 100.3 please DO NOT COME TO PRACTICE.
- Do not come to practice if you or anyone in your household is sick or has symptoms of COVID-19.
- The use of masks is mandatory inside the YMCA building and while on deck before and after practices. This will help protect others around you.
- Locker rooms will be available for changing. Coaches and teammates can’t help you with your caps; please make sure you know how to put on your swim cap if you use one. The goal here is to maintain physical distance at all times.
- Upon entering the YMCA, swimmers must use hand sanitizer (available at the front desk).
- Swimmers will need to answer a few questions before being approved to participate in practice.
- Swimmers must place their bags along the pool desk. There will be markers on the floor/walls for bags.
- We will have a maximum of 12 swimmers per group.
- We will only have swimmers on deck and in pool areas. Parents are NOT allowed on deck/in the YMCA at this time. (Unless approved by Jose)
- Swimmers are encouraged to have their own equipment.
- Please do not share water bottles or equipment – this is very important!
- Swimmers will need to keep a distance of six feet from other swimmers while on deck and in the water.
- Swim practice will start promptly so swimmers must be ready to be at the water at that time.
MARLINS SWIM TEAM
The Marlins Team uses a “progressive” age group program designed to develop a child physically, mentally and emotionally in a systematic fashion. A well-defined, long-term approach of gradually increasing degrees of commitment is essential to reach peak performance levels during a swimmer’s physiological prime. The emphasis in the early stages of participation is placed on developing technical skills and a love for the sport.