GUESTS AND VISITOR POLICIES
Non-members can purchase a daily pass two times a year.
Guests of members – $2 per guest
For security reasons, guests 18 and older must show a photo ID.
• Only members 18 and older may bring guests to the Y.
• Hosts of guests under 18 must remain in the facility.
• Members are responsible for their guest.
• Guests must be at least 18 or with an adult member.
• Members are not allowed to bring in groups of guests.
• The Y reserves the right to limit guest passes.
• Guests need to register at the front desk before admission.
• An individual can be a guest at the Y twice a year.
A.W.A.Y. Program -Y Members visiting from other YMCAs
A.W.A.Y. = ALWAYS WELCOME AT YMCA
Visitors must present a YMCA membership card along with a photo ID.
• We will confirm your Y status with your home Y.
• Members of other Ys may use our Y free of charge up to 12 visits per year.
• More than 12 visits in a year will result in a daily user fee charge of $5.
• Visiting members cannot bring guests.