Online reservations will be made through Motion Vibe. To create a Member Portal, please click here. You will need your YMCA Member ID. You can find this by logging into your YMCA account or by calling the front desk.
To make your reservation, log in your Motion Vibe member portal. Reservations can only be made 5 days in advance.
For more information on how to use Motion Vibe, click here.
Guidelines to promote ongoing safety and precautionary measures.
- Classes will take place in the following locations:
- Upper Level Aerobics Studio (~5,000 square feet)
- Spin bikes have been relocated here
- Outdoors (Upper parking lot)
- Front Street Studio (615 S. Front Street)
- Private Facebook Group: Virtual YMCA Studio
- Longer gaps between classes to allow for decreased traffic flow
- Physical distancing markers have been placed on studio floor
- Limited Capacity (25%)
- Online reservation will be required
- Hand sanitizer will be available on the way out of the studio
- Staff will sanitize and put away equipment after each class
- Members must bring their own mats
- Masks must be worn to and from class but are not required during class
- All doors to the studio, instructor closet and equipment closet will remain open at all times to eliminate touching of door handles by multiple people
- Instructors and participants are prohibited from gathering in groups and confined areas, including elevators, and from sharing personal protective equipment