Located in Room 102!
FREE 90 Minutes for Members! Our goal is to provide a safe, clean and cheerful environment for children so families can gather at the Y and parents have time to workout without worry.
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 12:00pm & 3:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday (Sept-May): 8:00am – 12:00pm
Child Watch Policies
Guidelines to control and that promote ongoing safety and precautionary measures.
- Masks are required for children ages 5 and above while in Child Watch. Staff is also required to wear masks.
- 90 Minutes may be used 1 time per day per child
- Maximum of 2 hours in Child Watch per day
- Games and Toys will be disinfected between every use and placed in a “clean” receptacle – toys will be rotated to allow for proper sanitization
- Hand Sanitizer will be available in rooms and will be actively encouraged to be used, along with regular hand washing
- Staff will routinely clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects
- Childwatch Punchcards now available (members only)
- No cash accepted in Childwatch room
- Must purchase a Childwatch punch card at the front desk
- The punch card will be used for up to the 30 minute time period beyond the initial 90 minutes free period
- Maximum time allowed in Childwatch is two hours (90 minutes free, 30 minutes on punch card)